I am a Professor at Centre of Management Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University) at Delhi. I have served in Corporate at Senior positions in Sales & Marketing for 14 years and now since more than 17 years I am teaching MBA students. I teach Strategic Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management, Consumer Behavior, International Marketing and Customer Relationship Management to MBA students. I also do research on Digital Marketing, Green Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Social Marketing and Consumer Behavior.
But, what we feel that the requirements and demands of the industry are changing but we are still going through rote learning. Especially newer technologies are in vogue and we and our students have to adopt the same to enhance our learning level further. Experiential learning therefore have become the need of the hour and we as faculty have to sensitize our students to enhance their approach and learning towards newer technologies and their adaptation further in the subject of their study.
So, my blog will try to bridge the gap and will
- give the reader a new context to sensitize and make you abreast of the new happenings as well as the new technologies being adopted by companies as well as its usage and applications to give the reader a better understanding of how organisations are changing with the times.
- These knowledge and happenings will further help the reader to focus your ideas and also your understanding and suggestions will help me to give more insights on the subject of your interest and understanding to make the blog more interesting and provide you more knowledge further as it will supplement your learning further and help you in understanding the subject better.
My mission statement for my blog is to make your learning more interesting and knowledgeable through better happening, examples and cases apart from the changing face of technology and industry.
The topics which I will widely cover will be:
- Strategic Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Relationship Management
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Adaptation of New Technologies
- New Researches being initiated today in Marketing
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
The main focus of my blog will be my MBA students whom I will be teaching and I will use this platform to expose them more and enhance their experiential learning. This will further help me to expose them more of the changing environment, where they can sensitize themselves and change their learning approach and adapt themselves better with the challenges they are going to face with the changing times. Today adaptation and change management is becoming a key to success in the cut-throat industry where technology is changing the dynamics of business. Not only this , this will also be useful to other MBA students who are graduating all over the country and they can easily benefit themselves further as it will also be very useful for them.